It is nothing unexpected that keeping active at home comes along with its challenges. Remaining at home, come up with the new normal, and with countless such changes to your way of life, before you know it, your sedentary lifestyle has been rooted in your life! Exercising daily or workout grants an abundance of benefits like improved metabolic functioning, improved brain functioning, immunity, cardiorespiratory functioning, weight control, and sleep quality.
All in all, what can we do to minimize this risk?
You got it, work out!
Keeping yourself active at home is quite simple without the need for extravagant equipment and with some coupon for them. You just need your body weight. These days, it’s important to move your body more often to break up with your sedentary lifestyle by this full-body workout that you can do in privacy at your home!
Benefits of workout
- Reduces day-to-day stress.
- Feeling more energized
- Helps you manage anxiety and depression.
- Better sleep quality.
- Exercising helps you show some love to your body.
Perform each move for 60 seconds, followed by a 20-second rest. Repeat this circuit 2-3 times for a short 20-30minute workout!
- Jogging on the spot (30 seconds)
- High knees (30 seconds)
- 5x deep breaths
Arms, shoulders, abdominal muscles, glutes, legs
- Stand and bent at your knees.
- Grip your hands firmly on the floor and walk in a plank position and hold.
- Walk your hands back towards your feet and rise into the standing position.
Tip: Keep your core involved during the whole movement to save your lower back from injury.
SQUAT WITH CALF RAISE
Thighs, calves, glutes, abdominal muscles, arms, balance, coordination
- Feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lower to the height of a chair.
- Flex calves and lower slowly.
- Squat with calf raise.
Tip: When rising back to a standing position, ensure to squeeze your bottom to improve the effectiveness of the exercise.
PLANK WITH ALTERNATING ARM REACH
Shoulders, abdominal muscles, glutes, legs
- Start with plank position and hands below the shoulders.
- Each hand should be out in front, touching the flow lightly before returning to the starting position.
- Repeat the other side.
Tip: To avoid the shifting of hips lopsided, try engaging the abdominal muscles.
SINGLE LEG DEADLIFT
Legs, glutes, abdominal muscles, shoulders, arms, balance
- Stand on the right leg with the left one in the air supporting you.
- Keep your shoulders back and back straight.
- Hinge forward and reach your hands to the ground.
- Return up and repeat 12-15 times.
Tip: Ensure the hips are leveled so that there is a straight line running from one glute through to the next.
Chest, shoulders, arms, abdominal muscles
- Tilt your pelvis backward and keep your hips clutch firmly.
- Place your wrist in a vertical line under your shoulder
- The range of movement must be all the way up and down
- The shoulder blade movement should be in when down, apart from when up.
Tip: If you are having pain through the wrists, hoist from the floor to a higher stage like the corner of a sofa or a wall.
PRONE SHOULDER RETRACTION
- Lie on your stomach with your arms in a right-angle position.
- Lift your forearms towards the sky by clutching the shoulder blades together.
- Lower down both the arms and repeat.
Tip: If you feel your neck tense, then avoid shrugging the shoulders upwards and focus more on pulling the shoulders down.
Glutes, abdominal muscles, legs
- Lie on your back with both two knees bent.
- Start by squeezing your bottom, engaging abdominal muscles, and driving the hips towards the sky. Hold for 1-2 seconds.
- Lower down the hips back to the starting position and repeat.
Triceps, shoulders, abdominal muscles
- Begin with sitting, and both knees are bent and placed your hands behind your back with fingers pointing towards the toes.
- Start bending slowly at the elbows, take a pause for 1-2 seconds and press up so that the elbows come out to be straight.
Tip: To protect your lower back, engage the abdominal muscles.
Glutes, legs, abdominal muscles, balance
- Start by standing with your feet splitting apart.
- Keep a 90-degree angle by lowering down the knees.
- Torso should be kept upright, and chin tucked.
- Come back to the starting position by pressing back the weight in the front foot.
Tip: To control equilibrium and stability, engage the abdominal muscles and with focused eyes on a specific spot.
Abdominal muscles, shoulders, chest, glutes, and legs
- Stand in a four-point kneeling position and lift your knees.
- First, keep your right foot and left arm forward, assuming to crawl.
- Repeat on the other side.
Tip: Engage your abdominal muscles for better balance and alignment.
If the idea of a workout still makes you yawn, think again. Irrespective of knowing that gym isn’t your thing, or you are short of time, go clear some space in your living room and start to sweat.
No matter your reasons for starting with your workout, exercising daily is an approach to respect your body. Nothing can beat that post-workout pride high with some coupons.
Don’t forget to use the coupon code for your health at couponupto.com to save time and money. And you can find many high-quality products on this site at the cheapest price.